Website Solomon Search Group
A Wise Recruitment Choice
Executive Assistant to CEO (Must be Bilingual)
Exciting opportunity to assist busy CEO. The candidate will act as an Executive Assistant to a very busy CEO.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Heavy travel arrangements domestic, international and private
- Legal background is preferred as candidate will work on corporate documents and entities. Working on annual reports, corporate board minutes.
- The company has several entities and the candidate must be able to keep up with documents relating to several foreign and domestic acquisitions.
- Experience drafting and keeping current with NDA agreements.
- Must be able to keep up with a very heavy calendar for the CEO.
- Responsible for filing of annual reports.
- Must be a seasoned professional who has assisted “C” level employers.
- Must be a pro-active thinker.
- Candidate must be bi-lingual English/Spanish
- Must be able to juggle hotel and dinner reservations, update passport, visas, etc.
- Schedule and keep track of all meetings
- Ordering lunches for executives, meeting and greeting clients
- Candidate must have strong writing skills
- Candidate must be available by phone after hours
- Candidate will assist the CEO with personal work
- College Degree Preferred
- Must have 5+ years of experience
Salary: $60,000 – $70,0000
This is an exempt position
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
(Candidate MUST live in Broward County)
Commercial Litigation Paralegal
A reputable South Florida law firm is seeking a Commercial Litigation Paralegal for their Fort Lauderdale office. The ideal candidate will have experience working on complex transactions, document review and preparation, e-discovery and file management.
- The candidate has to have at least 5 years’ experience in commercial litigation.
- Must have trial experience from pre-trial prep through trial close
- The commercial litigation paralegal must have experience and ability to prepare and manage cases from inception through disposition
- Draft discovery requests, responses, and objections, as well as motions, and notices.
- Manage discovery process including reviewing written discovery, preparing and indexing document productions, Bates stamping, scheduling depositions, preparing deposition exhibits.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be proficient with the Florida e-filing process
- Have advance experience in MS Office Suite, experience with document management systems and the ability to learn new technology
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Conduct legal research using Westlaw.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
The firm offers excellent benefits including health insurance & PTO/vacation days.