Website Black Diamond Funding, LLC
Are you a Paralegal or Legal Assistant that has spent years of your life getting slammed by the constant pressure of a busy Law Office? We know how it goes… The non-negotiable deadlines of Demand Letters and Court Filings… constantly being overloaded with work with little or no time for yourself can take a toll on a healthy work-life balance. If you are looking for a new or different opportunity that still keeps you in the Legal Field, without the overbearing burden and stress of a hustle and bustle Law Firm, we may have a solution for you.
Black Diamond Funding is a Plaintiff/Legal Funding company located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida that is seeking an Office Administrative Assistant/ContractsManager/Legal Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success and ensure quality work flow as well as legal document review and simple Underwriting duties.
- Draft correspondences, contracts and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and assist in event planning
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems and everyday work flow
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields desired
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Bi-Lingual or Multi-Lingual is highly preferred
About Black Diamond Funding LLC:
Black Diamond Funding Ventures, LLC is a Plaintiff and Legal Funding company with a unique business model that has been established for over 7 years in the Plaintiff Funding Industry. We have recently begun to grow and expand at a rapid pace and are now looking for a highly skilled Office Administrative professional who will assist in maintaining and improving on the exemplary Customer Service and Support that our company is known for within the industry . You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills in our company as well as take on challenging tasks, implement ideas and strategies, assist in Underwriting processes along with the possibility of earning incentive pay and bonuses based on your work performance.
The ideal applicant for this position is someone who is bi-lingual or multi-lingual, outgoing, responsible, professional, a self starter and loves a challenge. Experience working with or in law firms is a plus, but not required.
Company website: http://www.blackdiamondfunding.com
Company address: 4780 SW 64th Ave, Suite 103 Davie, FL 33314
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com