Website Solomon Search Group
A Wise Recruitment Choice
Mid-Sized Palm Beach firm seeks Marketing Manager
Excellent opportunity to join established firm with terrific attorneys.
- Social media community management – effectively engage the use of social media by our attorneys while adhering to ethical rules associated with the practice of law. Manage the firm’s presence on Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels
- Website management – Oversee the Firm’s website content and development to ensure it represents the depth of legal services provided by the firm and reflects the firm’s professional image. Modify the website’s content in a timely manner when necessary
- Event Planning and management – plan and manage Firm events, including Firm sponsored seminars.
- Coordinate attorney business development training – implementing effective educational opportunities to develop attorneys’ skills in business development. Working with individual attorneys to create business development goals and objectives.
- Promote lawyers through speaking engagements – build relationships with professional associations to promote our lawyers as speakers for conferences, continuing legal education, seminars and other events.
- Communications and other marketing media – lead and manage firm communications activities, including external communications, press releases, blog posts and systems, internal communications, firm collateral materials such as newsletters, brochures and advertisements.
- Market the Firm’s professional image in communications, advertisements and Firm branding.
- Responsible for compliance with the Florida Bar of all advertising, newsletters, directories and printed materials.
- Sporting Events – coordinate all activities involved in client entertainment of Firm sponsored sporting events. Order tickets, coordinate attorney reservation schedule, event day planning (RV rental, food and beverages, etc.)
- Sponsorships/Donations – receive requests fro attorneys to sponsor or donate funds to client or community organizations. Coordinate approval process, process check request, material submission, and maintain history log.
- Intranet – maintain and frequently update the firm’s web intranet for internal use.
- Referral attorney management – keeping updated listing of attorney and other referral sources. Develop and implement program designed to keep in contact and provide status updates.
- Work with practice groups to identify potential business opportunities and execute business development initiatives.
- Maintain and report metrics on measurements on how things are going – e.g. website hits, drill downs, etc.
West Palm Beach
$50,000.00 to $85,000.00
WE OFFER BONUSES FOR EFFECT REFERRALS. Feel free to phone or email Felice Solomon 954-796-3300 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidate Services Include:
Your future is important!!
We care about you
Searching for work can be both emotionally and professionally challenging. Solomon Search will help.
Candidate counseling includes:
o Free placement service to candidates o Critical information on current trends o Face-to-face or skype interviews
o In-depth interview prepping and tips o Confidentiality in resume submission o Proprietary candidate database
o Cutting edge technology o Long-term client relationships o Proactive approach to placement
o Honest feedback on interviews o Guidance throughout every step o Focus on career goals and needs o Precise match to skill set
o Negotiation of compensation
o Generous referral bonus program
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com